At CaptainBiz, we understand that business owners always look for ways to make things smoother, save time, and complete more tasks. One area where this efficiency can make a significant difference is invoicing. With the advent of technology, particularly invoicing software
like CaptainBiz, learning how to make a bill on a computer is the need of the hour. Issues like calculation errors or management of paper stacks are out of the question when you opt for the best billing software on the block.
However, if you’re not well-versed with how to make bills on a computer, you’re at the right place. Our all-in-one tool makes the whole process faster and far more accurate. Some of its advantages include the following:
1. Easy to use: CaptainBiz is user-friendly and has a simple layout. You don’t need to be a computer expert to create professional invoices.
2. Invoice templates: CaptainBiz comes with templates that are ready to use. They add a sense of professionalism and can be customised by adding your business logo, colours, and other branding details.
3. Accuracy: No more struggling with numbers. CaptainBiz does the maths and leaves no room for errors. It makes sure all the totals, taxes, and discounts are accurate.
4. Manage your customers easily: CaptainBiz lets you keep all your customer information in one place. You can store it safely and efficiently and choose the right customer when you make an invoice.
5. Super fast: Making an invoice on your computer has never been faster. With CaptainBiz, you can make an invoice in just a few minutes.
6. Stay up to date: CaptainBiz keeps you in the loop about your invoices and financial health. You can check when your customer looks at your invoice, so you know what’s going on with your money.
7. Cloud-based: You’re not stuck to one screen while managing tasks via CaptainBiz. It works on all sorts of devices, like your phone or tablet. This means you can make or check invoices anywhere in real time.
A step-by-step guide on how to make bills on a computer
Firstly, make an account with CaptainBiz or log in if you are an existing user. You will be redirected to the dashboard. On the left side, you can access the menu. Here’s a breakdown of the sales and purchase invoice creation process:
Sales are further divided into Sales Orders, Proforma Invoices and Sales Invoices. You can create an order or invoice in all three categories. However, it is also possible to directly create Sales Invoices. In both cases, the process is quite similar. All you need to do is follow these
Step 1: Click on ‘new invoice’.
Step 2: Select the type, i.e., tax exclusive or tax inclusive.
Step 3: Add the customer’s name, product, quantity and all other required details.
Step 4: Save the invoice. You can also print or send the invoice to the customer via mail.
Step 1: Click on ‘new order’.
Step 2: Select supplier, product, unit and other details
Step 3: Click on ‘save’ and then ‘generate invoice’.
Step 4: The invoice date and delivery date will be fetched automatically. Add payment date, document number and other details.
Step 5: Click on ‘save’.
Step 6: Go to ‘new payment’ and add the required details.
Step 7: You can also print or send the invoice to the customer via mail.
Think of CaptainBiz as a trusted partner in simplifying your business operations. With user- friendly templates, automated calculations, and real-time tracking, it streamlines the invoicing process as you focus on growing your business. To bid farewell to stacks of paper, errors, and
stressful follow-ups, business owners must learn how to do billing on a computer. Step into the future of invoicing with CaptainBiz.